Google

Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Introduction

The reason I wrote this blog is to give some introduction, idea and guideline about the art of hydraulic modeling. First of all, let me introduce about myself. My name is Faizul Izwan Jamaluddin. Presently, I am working as an Engineer (Hydraulic, Water Structure, RC Design and Project Management) at Consulting Engineer and Project Manager Company. I’m graduated from University Putra Malaysia with Bachelor of Civil Engineering. I have done my thesis on Prediction of Flood Levels for Sungai Langat Using the HEC-RAS Model in order to complete my degree. It's very difficult to find an idea, an introduction and a guideline about what is the ‘Hydraulic Modelling’ all about. For that reason, I want to share with all of you who really need some ideas about the hydraulic modeling. I hope you’ll get some idea after finish reading my blog.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?